Withington C of E Primary School and Pre-School are seeking to appoint a competent, enthusiastic and highly motivated School Business Manager to join our small, friendly, rural school team. The position will be for 30 hours and Grade 6 scale point 15 - 18.
In conjunction with the Headteacher and Governors, you will be expected to have responsibility for the financial management, Health & Safety, premises, buildings and personnel of the school and Pre-School.
As our SBM you will have:
- first rate organisational and communication skills at all levels
- experience of managing strategic financial plans, budgets and financial reporting
- good knowledge of HR (including the ability to line manage individuals)
- excellent H&S awareness
- competency with a wide range of ICT packages and office equipment
- the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
For further details, please call to make an appointment 01242 890349 or alternatively email the school using firstname.lastname@example.org. We are able to offer visits to the school, but these will be done at the end of the school day following COVID procedures. Deadline for applications 20th April 2021. We reserve the right to interview before hand should the right candidate apply so early applications are encouraged.
Job DescriptionPersonal specification